Wednesday, July 24, 2019

I Adorned Yu limited edition custom shoes



Hello! 

Red, white and blue! I like it! I always have! I always will!

These shoes are 'the real deal!'

First of all, they are made in Italy! Most good shoes are!

Second, they are made of leather!

And then of course, the ties (i.e., laces) are cotton, and the eyelets are metal!

Yes, yes, and yes!

Did I mention stylish; as in, classically stylish? And then there is that!

The shoes go into production when 7 orders are placed! Place your order today! I want to continue to bring to you some of the world's best designs! 

I'd better learn a few Italian phrases! I know none - whatsoever!

Thaaaaank you!

"Happy Wednesday!"

Shalom!

Angela
#IAdornedYuLimitedEditionCustomShoes
#FAVRedWhiteBlue

ALV & Co., "The Gold Standard!"

Angela L Vann, Ms  |  Evn Greater Things  |  Far Above Rubies  |  I Style Yu

Like this? Gifts are accepted at G Pay!  Thaaaaank you!


Privacy Regarded


No comments:

Post a Comment