Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Vanilla + butter moisturizer




Hello!

I do like me some vanilla extract! Oh, the smell! It is just marvelous!

In all of my curiosity about ways to use vanilla extract, I figured out at some point that spritzing it directly onto moist almost wet face, hands, and feet help the skin cells to turn over more quickly. Translation:  it gives me a more smooth, and even skin tone! Heaven knows I need it! Yeah; like, wow!

I also like butter! I learned that applying butter onto moist almost wet face, hands, and feet leave it incredibly soft! And, I do mean soft! Who doesn't want soft; not to mention, a nice [healthy] glow? I know! Another; like, wow!

You know where I'm going with this, right?

Seeing that I like vanilla extract + butter so much, I decided to combine the two to see what I would get. I got the smell of freshly baked cookies, that's what! Yeah!

I soften one stick of butter in the microwave. It is O.K. if it becomes liquid. I add 1 (one) teaspoon to 1 (one) tablespoon of vanilla extract into the container, stir, cool a tad, and put into a glass jar. So far, I have not placed it in the refrigerator. I just leave it out. It is easier to spread that way.

Joy of all joys, I found a vanilla extract recipe today! I gotta give it a try! And don't you just know it?!!

I struggled with eczema on and off as a teenager. I still do once in a blue moon, but not nearly as much as I did then. I have a tendency to look for natural items to create something that I would like, or as close to organic as one can get products for personal care use. I never get much farther than the kitchen. How cool is that?

If I come up with any other personal care ideas using vanilla extract, I will be sure and share them with you. Once I get the vanilla extract recipe under my belt, you can be sure there will be more.

As of today, Wednesday, November 13, 2019, there are 42 more days left until:  Christmas, Wednesday, December 25, 2019!

Got your red, and white? Get your red, and white!

"Happy Today!"

Shalom!

Angela

#VanillaPlusButterMoisturizer
#RedVelvet4Sneakers
#IAdornedYuFootwear
#ShoeConnoisseur

ALV & Co., "The Gold Standard!"

Angela L Vann, Ms  |  Even Greater Things  |  Far Above Rubies  |  I Style Yu

Like this? Gifts are accepted at GPay! Thaaaaank 'ya!


Privacy Regarded

       

 

No comments:

Post a Comment