Wednesday, October 30, 2019

It is Ms Santa, to you


Hello!

I'm in the mood for red and white; translation, Christmas - and have been for some time!

I've been looking at Mariah Carey's Merry Christmas Deluxe Anniversary Edition cover one too many times, I think!

"The Santa Suit" is; oh so cute, but just not for me!

Let's reinvent it, shall we? But, for you and I!

Picture this; if you would, please...

A black beret.


A white jacket.



A red pair of shorts, a skirt, dress, or jumpsuit.



A pair of red, and white Red Velvet 4 sneakers.


A black handbag.

Add jewelry; if desired, and we are off!

You think? I think! Work it; sister-friends, work it!

As of today, Wednesday, October 30, 2019, there are 56 more days left until:  Christmas, Wednesday, December 25, 2019!

Got your red, and white? Get your red, and white!

"Happy Today!"

Shalom!

Angela

#MsSantaToYou
#RedVelvet4Sneakers
#IAdornedYuFootwear
#ShoeConnoisseur

ALV & Co., "The Gold Standard!"

Angela L Vann, Ms  |  Even Greater Things  |  Far Above Rubies  |  I Style Yu

Like this? Gifts are accepted at GPay!  Thaaaaank 'ya!


Privacy Regarded


No comments:

Post a Comment